Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

..:: Selingan Cinta::..

Flying BeeFlying BeeFlying Bee Flying Bee Flying BeeFlying BeeFlying BeeFlying BeeFlying Bee Flying BeeFlying BeeFlying BeeFlying Bee

Saturday 3 November 2012

Quotes


"You can't build a relationship on promises, you build it with love, determination, and trust."

"Over-thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, twists things around, makes you worry and just makes everything much worse than it actually is"

"A hug means I need you, a kiss means I love you, and a call means I miss you."

"I’m not popular, but I have nice friends. I’m not rich but I have what I need. I may not be liked but I know I’m loved." 

Stop getting attached to people so fast, because attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments."

"Protect her, love her, kiss her, hold her, smile with her, laugh with her. But don't make her fall if you don't plan on catching her."

"Be the girl you want your daughter to be. Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, anything but trashy. ♥"

"Sometimes you need a bad relationship so that you can appreciate a good one."

"People always leave. Don't worry, you get used to it and most importantly, learn to deal with it."

"A relationship is like a couple holding hands. Although the hands are different & imperfect, they still fit together perfectly."

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

"Life doesn't allow for you to go back and change things. All I can do is learn from the past & prepare for the future."




EditingMySpace.com - Valentines Day Dividers



BabyNurul Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment